How to Play ZoomLottery
ZoomSwap Lottery is full of fun and gives you chances to win big prize! Play to earn! In this easy, fair game, you can play as many tickets as you want, as long as you have enough $ZM to buy tickets.
- Each Lottery ticket costs: 15 $ZM.
- You can buy at most 20 tickets at a time. But there is no limits for the time that you buy tickets.
- Paying for one ticket will give users a random 4-digit combination with each digit being between 1-4, e.g. “2-1-4-3”.
- Match numbers to win prizes—the more numbers that match, the bigger the prize pool you'll share in.
At the end of each lottery round, a winning combination will come out. If you don’t match all 4, no need to worry. As long as you match 2 or more numbers in the correct position, you are guaranteed to win a reward. The more numbers you match, the bigger prize pool you will share.
- Match all 4 numbers in the exact order = win 60% of the pot (shared by all winners)
- Match 3 numbers in the exact order = win 25% of the pot (shared by all winners)
- Match 2 numbers in the exact order = win 14% of the pot (shared by all winners)
- Burn the remaining 1% of the pot.
Please note - in the event that no participants were able to match any numbers to win the pot, the rewards will be rolled back to the next round of lottery.
For example, if the final 4 winning numbers are “1-4-3-0”:
- “1-4-3-0” = match all 4
- “1-0-3-0” = match 3
- “2-4-3-2” = match 2
- “1-1-2-0” = match 2
The draw is completed once a week, and the times for each period are as follows:
- Monday 5AM (UTC) - Draw!
- Monday 5AM - 6AM (UTC) - Reset
- Monday 6AM - Next Monday 5AM (UTC) - Tickets Sale…
- Next Monday 5AM (UTC) - Draw! ...
An example of a lottery session starting at Monday 6AM is below:
Phase 1 - Buy Tickets (Monday 6AM - Next Monday 5AM)
- You can buy tickets at any time during this period.
- The total pot will accumulate at the top of the page with each ticket bought.
- Users will receive a ticket (comprised of 4 digits) for each 10 $ZM paid.
Phase 2 - Lottery Draw! (Monday 5AM)
- The 4 winning lottery numbers are drawn and will appear on the bottom of page.
- Each participant’s winnings will be automatically calculated based on their ticket numbers and shown on the page.
- Users can claim winnings if they have any.
- Users will also be able to see the lottery results: How many users matched all 4 numbers, 3 numbers and 2 numbers.
Phase 3 - Celebration and Sharing (Monday 5AM - 6AM)
If you won, congrats! Share with your friends or in our community groups.
The next lottery starts in 1 hour!